To make an online credit card payment (third party processing fees apply) click below
- Click the link https://hnet2.hosted.timeshareware.com/PRMNET
- In order to access your account, you will need your twelve-digit Owner/Account Number and password. (Your password is 12345 plus the first three letters of your last name in capital letters. Example for the last name Adams would be 12345ADA, unless you previously changed). It is highly recommended for security purposes to change your password after you log in for the first time. Your Owner/Account number is on your statement.
- Click Transactions
- Click Make a Payment
- Enter your payment amount
- Click Continue
- You can also call customer service at (877) 976-6652 to make a credit card payment (third party processing fees apply)
To make an online ACH Payment (electronic check) payment click below. There is no fee charged for online ACH payments
- Click the link https://onlinebanking.cab.payments.mutualofomahabank.com/Default.aspx
- Click either Make a Payment for one time payment or Create an Account to register, or use password you previously created.
- In order to access your account you will need your Resort Code, Association Code and Property Account Number
- Resort Code is 1172
Association Code is 0705 for PKIOA; 0712 for PFTSOA; and 0706 for AOAO
Your twelve-digit Property Account Number can be found on your statement listed as Your Owner/Account Number
Complete information as requested
Auto Pay - To set up online auto pay with credit card or ACH payment
- You have the option to have your payments automatically deducted from your credit card (third party processing fees apply) or payments can be set up for auto pay with ACH payment (electronic check) with no fee charged. ACH Auto Pay can be set up by going to https://onlinebanking.cab.payments.mutualofomahabank.com/Default.aspx Credit Card Auto Pay can be set up by going to https://creditcard.cab.payments.mutualofomahabank.com/ You must register to take advantage of Auto Pay and will need the same information as above for online ACH Payment - Resort Code, Association Code and your twelve-digit Property Account Number.
If you prefer to mail your payment, mail payments to your Association at:
- PO Box 52353, Phoenix, AZ, 85072-2353, or use the return envelope included with your statement.
- Please be sure to write your twelve digit Owner/Account number on your check.
If you have any questions please call customer service at (877) 976-6652